Thursday, October 8, 2009

Presentations Forms, Best Practices Collection

Hi Everyone!

In my travels across the Panhandle this fall, one thing has come up time and again. Many of you would like to have a collection of downloadable presentations on Computer Basics, HLC Databases, and other topics available on the website.

If you've created a presentation on any library related topic, and you'd like to share it with your colleages, please email me or Lee and we'll get them posted. I for one would love to have a stunning powerpoint to adapt to my needs for a variety of library topics.

You should be getting an email request from Lee soon. Keep an eye out for it! and contribute please! You all do such good work....

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I will get some of the training presentations to you soon.
    Troyce

    ReplyDelete